Trublue Total House Care opens 28 New Franchise Locations this year!
This year TruBlue Total House Care has brought on 28 new franchises in 2021, making their total number of franchises across the country to 71.
We are happy to celebrate all the new franchise owners brought onto the TruBlue team in 2021. Our new owners come from all different types of backgrounds, and each bring their own unique experience to the brand. Our owners have diverse backgrounds in education, healthcare, property management, operations management, and more!
The new and past owners have brought great success to Trublue in 2021, making it one of our most successful years yet. Trublue has gained a lot of recognition in 2021. It was ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s as a Top Home-based Franchise and recognized as one of the top 500 franchises in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®.
Newly Opened Territories in 2021:
- DJ and Paige Lewis-Denver Tech Center.
- Elizabeth Estline and Thomas Meissner – San Diego City North
- Kami Knight-Magpusao - Folsom Lake
- Paula Havard- Pineywoods
- Phil Sargent and Nicole Hickman - Monmouth County
- Brian and Stephanie Espinoza -North Idaho
- Jeff Pittman - South Wilmington
- Mary Anne Feldman, Rick Batson and Roxanne Batson – Birmingham
- Adrianna Campbell - North Tampa
- Olatunbosun and Salome Awope - Orange Newark
- Nate Kear-Northwest San Antonio
- Amber and Clint Cox - Amarillo
- Tyler Pittenger - Lakewood
- Claudia Malotti and Carloes Pires - South Tampa
- Jay and Tracey Lowery - Cumming/Dawsonville
- Mark and Julie ODell - Centennial
- Whitney Roberts - Indianapolis West
- Marshall and Rachel Brewer - Augusta
- Scott and Jennifer Long - Sugar Land
In case you missed it, watch our 2021 recap video which highlights the successes that TruBlue Total House Care had throughout the year.