In 2020 TruBlue grew its footprint by almost 50%. We are approaching 60 TruBlue Total House Care franchise territories across the United States. These new locations will allow more seniors from across the country to be able to safely and comfortably age in place in their own homes.
Congratulations to all the 2020 new franchise owners:
- David and Casie Leach – South Chattanooga, TN
- Matthew and Tresa Neelan – Cranberry, PA
- Jennifer Corder – Fort Mill, SC
- Daniel Elswick & Casey Martin – East Lexington, KY
- Neil Burnette – Suffolk, VA
- Gregg Erickson – John’s Creek, GA
- Sharon McDougal and Ashley Seymour – The Woodlands, TX
- Rick and Nancy James – Hendersonville, NC
- Julie Vincent – West Las Vegas, NV
- Virgil Bowling – Cypress, TX
- Mark and Julie Odell - Centennial, CO
This type of growth helps all TruBlue franchisees by increasing brand awareness in the home improvement and handyman industries and by creating a larger peer network to rely on for support.
Under the new leadership of brand president Sean Fitzgerald, TruBlue Total House Care set lofty goals for 2020 and surpassed them all despite the unprecedented roadblocks the past year delivered. In case you missed it, check out this highlight video of some of the notable TruBlue accomplishments from 2020.
If you are looking for a new business to invest in for 2021, consider TruBlue, an affordable franchise in the booming senior and home improvement industries. Take advantage of all the growth and prior success of TruBlue Total House Care and become one of our new franchisees in 2021.